What We Do
- Provide service programs that individually address the unique needs and issues of the individual communities.
- Secure and enhance the financial stability of the owner property investment, by sound reserve fund investing and punctual collection methods.
- Maintain and enhance property values, through routine maintenance upkeep programs and long term planning for future upkeep and maintenance to the condominium community property.
Condominium Financial Management
- Management will assist and advise the Trustees in all matters relating to Income of any source and Expenditures of any nature.
- Provide Financial reports which meet the requirements of the Condominium Act..183A of Massachusetts, and satisfy the associations Trustees requirements.
- Reports include the following but are not limited to:
-Unit Owner's Payment Journal
-Reserve Fund Statement
-Budget to Actual Spending Report